If your download didn’t start, please go back and use other download button.
You can use Rutgers University scholarships to help cover the expense of your education. Rutgers University created the Undergraduate International Chancellor’s Merit Scholarships as a result.
The Rutgers University Scholarship program seeks to assist international students who plan to enroll in the university’s undergraduate degree program.
In the city of Camden in the state of New Jersey, the University was founded in 1766 as a public research institution. About 40 majors, 50 minors, and numerous other specialized programs are offered at Rutgers.
You may learn everything you need to know at the university about pursuing your passion and realizing your objectives. A variety of graduate and advanced professional programs, study abroad opportunities, internships, civic learning, and hands-on research with faculty mentors are all available.
Interesting Facts About Rutgers University
Four campuses make up the public land-grant research institution known as RU, sometimes known as Rutgers State University of New Jersey. The university was founded in 1766 and was once known as Queen’s College. It belonged to the Dutch Reformed Church.
It is the second-oldest institution in New Jersey, the eighth-oldest college nationwide, and one of the nine colonial colleges in the United States that were established before the American Revolution. Queen’s College was renamed Rutgers College in 1825 in honour of Colonel Henry Rutgers, whose sizeable contribution to the university had helped to secure its financial situation during a time of turbulence.
University was a private liberal arts institution for the most of its existence, but after being named The State University of New Jersey by the New Jersey Legislature by statutes passed in 1945 and 1956, it changed into a coeducational public research university.
The four campuses of Rutgers University—New Brunswick, Newark, Camden, and Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences—exist separately today. The institution also has facilities in other parts of the state, such as oceanic research facilities on the coast of New Jersey.
The biggest university in the state and a land-grant, sea-grant, and space-grant institution is Rutgers. 9,000 faculty members teach more than 45,000 undergraduate students and more than 20,000 graduate and professional students in 175 academic departments.
The institution is a member of the Big Ten Academic Alliance, the Association of American Universities, and the Universities Research Association. It is recognised by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. Campus at University-New Brunswick is a Public Ivy.
Rutgers University Scholarship Highlights
- University Name: Rutgers University
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: Open.
Eligibility for Rutgers University Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: The Rutgers University Scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for Rutgers University Scholarship, applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- non-sponsored, international F-1 visa students (not sponsored by a government agency but who self-pay) and meet University-Camden admission requirements.
- Applicants must have a GPA ranging from 3.2 to 4.
How to Apply for Rutgers University Scholarship?
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the program, aspirants must enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: A first-year applicant may be a current high school student or an adult who has taken 12 or fewer college credits.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must hold a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: English language proficiency is required if your secondary education was completed in a country where English is not the primary language, regardless of U.S. residency status.
Rutgers University Scholarship Benefits
Each successful scholar will receive an award amount of up to $15,000 to cover their educational expenses at Rutgers University in the USA.